What is the Miracle League of Central Minnesota?
Established in August 2007
501 (c) 3 organization
Completed Construction of the Metro Lions Miracle Field at Whitney Park, St. Cloud June 2011
When do the Leagues start?
There are two different seasons. The first season starts in mid-May and runs through June. The Fall league starts in late August and runs through September. Both leagues have Sunday afternoon games and Tuesday night games.
How do I get my child involved in playing?
We welcome players of all ages! DRAFT Night will be held 2 months prior to Opening Night of each Season
How is a Miracle League Game Played?
- Every player bats once each inning
- All base runners are safe
- Every player scores a run before the inning is over
- Volunteers serve as buddies to assist the players
- Each team and player wins every game